The book reveals the secrets of horta hunting, or wild green foraging, and gives tips on how to recognise, pick and preserve wild plants. It also includes recipes and inspiration for enriching everyday meals, whether you are an ordinary omnivore, vegetarian, low-carber or rawie.
Raija and Jouko Kivimetsä, the authors of the book, are pioneers in horta hunting. Raija is an author of non-fiction books and a health and wellbeing journalist, whose inspiration for wild greens has its roots in her healer grandfather's legacy. Jouko's horta hunting knowledge goes back to the old local women and mountain villages of Crete. For over a decade, the Kivimetsäs have been running the popular hortoilu.fi website where they share their knowledge and recipes from the inspiring world of wild greens. Raijas first book on edible wild plants Villiinny Villivihanneksiin was published in 2005. It has become a cult book, and this guide book continues on the same path as a pioneer of one of the most important food trends of the 2010s.
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa.
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus S-ryhmän myymälään tai Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan.