Foreign-language-medium instruction in tertiary education (Pehmeäkantinen kirja)
This publication addresses questions related to the connection between foreign-language-medium instruction and language learning, in particular:
- The need for, and ways of, developing new pedagogical arrangements to help the learning process and boost the learning outcome.
- The potential contributien for tertiary education of content and language integrated learning, CLIL, on the secondary level, with its dual focus on both content and language.
This book is designed to facilitate dialogue in language education planning and to lower or break barries between content and language learning. It is based on the international seminar held in 2007 at VAMK University of Applied Sciences in Vaasa, Finland. The contributors are both researchers and educators interested in introducing a structural change in language teaching.
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa.
- 2 Yli 65€ ostoista toimitus veloituksetta myymälään tai pakettiautomaattiin.
- 3 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 4 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan.