The Terracotta Army and Treasures of the First Emprerors of China (Kovakantinen kirja)
However, China's First Emperor is now probably best known for his terracotta army, discovered in 1974. These men guard his underground empire, a huge tomb complex containing a vast range of items that provide a rich and diverse insight into life at that time. After his death China was ruled by the Han dynasty from 206 BC-AD 220, a golden age in Chinese history. It was an era of cultural brilliance, territorial expansion and great prosperity, and one that consolidated much that the First Emperor had only had time to begin. This book, edited by Caril Michaelson, a specialist in ancient China, introduces us to Chinese culture and society in the Qin and Han dynasties, through the objects that were buried with the emperors - and their subjects - to accompany them to the afterlife.
Kun ostat verkkokaupasta:
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa.
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan.