Management Assistant's Guide to Information Seeking concentrates on how to seek, search and find information from the web and other sources. The book covers the most important work-related information sources as well as gives instructions and advice on their effective utilization. The sources and tools include, among others, Google, business information sources, different kinds of directories and databases and translating services. However, it is also important to take into account the surroundings, circumstances and other conditions that actually determine what kind of information is needed.
The book is useful as a handbook for management assistants and secretaries as well as for other professionals seeking information. It is also an excellent guide for those studying to become management assistants.
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa.
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus S-ryhmän myymälään tai Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan.