By adoption of these ~20 comparisons (which takes you 30-60min), you’ve already taken a major step forward. You’re ready to move ahead with your L6S sales improvement initiative with the right mindset.
- Solution Selling vs. L6S sales
- Waste vs. opportunity
- Mitigate vs. elaborate
- VoC=VoB vs. VoCVoB
- Red vs Blue Ocean
- Manual vs. automated data
- Our company vs. competition
- High vs. low confidence level
- Standardize vs. improvise
- Lost vs. won
- Backward vs. forward
- Large/medium vs. small
- L6S vs. sales training
- Satisfaction vs. conversion
- Theory vs. hands-on (SIPOC)
- Own vs. customer process
- Process vs. customer adherence
- Pareto vs. (80/20)n
- Root cause of issues vs. success
- FMEA vs. SMEA
- 100% vs. 200%
Lean Six Sigma (L6S) evolution is facing probably its biggest discontinuity, when applications are extending towards sales environment. This book sets the basics for a common language and mindset to bring together Lean Six Sigma and Sales professionals across the World, regardless of the industry and size of your company. These two distinguished stakeholder groups are coming from different environment, they have different education and mindset (even genes) and thus speaking the same language becomes the most critical success factor for driving L6S in sales environment (i.e. Yin Yang ).
Kun ostat verkkokaupasta:
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa.
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan.