Water Fountains in the Worldscape (Kovakantinen kirja)
A new water history book is co-published through IWHA and KehräMedia, a Tampere based publisher, entitled Water Fountains in the Worldscape, by Hynynen, Juuti & Katko (Eds.). Water is an element of special interest to mankind and a captivating feature of the cityscape. Since antiquity fountains have existed in cities besides natural water bodies such as lakes, rivers and seashores. Their original purpose may have been to supply water to communities, but quite soon they have also been assigned functions related to cityscape. Fountains have also been used to cool cities during hot spells. This project is launched in response to the observation that despite the prominent position fountains occupy in many cities, hardly any related compilations have been written. The book is based on research with scientific citations and use of sources. It is a four-color print.
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa.
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus S-ryhmän myymälään tai Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan.