The present study seeks to address two main research questions. The first one is: What is the victims' status at international and hybrid criminal courts? and the second one is: How does victim's status as witnesses, victim participants/civil parties and reparations claimants work at international and hybrid criminal courts? Besides the legal framework and case law/practice of the courts considered, oher areas of law such as comparative criminal procedural law and international human rights law have been examined in this study. Moreover, victims' status considered in a triple dimension as witnesses, victim participants/civil parties and reparations claimants has veen analyzed paying attention to not only the victims' status as such ut also other interests existing at the courts. Therefore, this study seeks to present a comprehensive and integrated critical view of the victims' stats across six international and hybrid criminal courts.
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa.
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus S-ryhmän myymälään tai Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan.