Therefore it is important to investigate professional development in special education. The study aimed at addressing two major issues of importance for professional development: motives and perceived outcomes among a group of educators participating in a B.Ed. Special Education program. The findings indicate that the motives as well as the outcomes are related to job competencies and qualifications as well as to career development. Participants also mention motives and outcomes related to supporting students with special needs ant their communities. The study contributes to a deeper understanding of professional development in Tanzania and the realities educators are facing when implementing educational reforms.
Kun ostat verkkokaupasta:
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa.
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan.