This book is Ruth's personal journey through life to 'find' her father, and her two physical trips to China in 2006 and 2008 with members of her family, including three siblings who had been born there. On her first journey she visited a rural community to meet the child her family supports with monthly donations through Plan International. It was an eye-opening experience to see how millions of people are living their daily lives. Beijing, Chengdu, Lijiang, Shanghai, Tiger Leaping Gorge, and Xian were also ports of call, and descriptions of these varied places add to the adventure.
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa.
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus S-ryhmän myymälään tai Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan.