This graphic novel tells the story of two aspiring yogis on a bike ride through Europe. Within the pages we learn about the roads they took, the people they met, and the food they ate. But just as it tells us about the external settings, it simultaneously depicts their internal journey.
For Kaisa and Christoffer, the road serves as a metaphor for the life of o yogi. On the road there are no quick fixes, no fifteen-minute formulas for fulfillment, no shortcuts. Just what seems to be on endless road, spanning over lifetimes, with progress so slow it seems indiscernible at times. And yet even in the earliest stages it offers infinite reward, encouraging the throughtful seeker to venture forth.
This is not a book about inventing a new form of yoga. Rather it is a book about the yogic frame of mind, of opening our minds and hearts in order to hear the road speak to us. It tells us about truths so obvious that we all too often miss them yet so profound that once they are heard it seems like the whole world suddenly is bathing in the light of a thousand suns.
The Bhagavad Gita teaches us that without effort and sacrifice we cannot attain anything of consequence. The road echoes the same words.
Kun ostat verkkokaupasta:
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa. Lue lisää »
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan. Ilmainen palautus ei koske suurikokoisia toimituksia (69€).