The promotion of resilient develpoment requires an increase in the lifespan of buildings by significantly advancing their potential to face the unpredictability of changing conditions. The concept of typological flexibility developed in the thesis highlights the need for a strategic dimension in design that understands buildings as living entities and as processes in evolutionary terms. Instead of considering pepople as objects of design, they are seen as a resource, from both individual and societal starting points. Typologically flexible buildings can allow people to create all kinds of proactive wellbeing; new mental, social and even economic capital. It celebrates the people of today, as well as future generations, as creative dwellers.
Kun ostat verkkokaupasta:
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa.
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan.