Arising out of the author's deep-probing work on the Dynamic Universe theory, the book discusses the possibility of uniting present theories by restructuring the empirically driven solutions at a deeper metaphysical level. In addition to a study of the development path itself, the book presents a biographical gallery of more than a hundred scientists who contributed majorly to scientific development as well as a long list of references with links to original texts by the pioneers. The book is not only a source of information - but also challenges the reader to consider for himself this scientific evolution, the basis of prevailing theories and the picture of reality. "The Short History of Science - or the long path to the union of metaphysics and empiricism" provides a tool and a source of inspiration for both teachers and students of natural sciences as well as for individuals willing to deepen their understanding of the universe we live in.
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa.
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus S-ryhmän myymälään tai Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan.