The stories are written by a group of researchers and journalists with extensive knowledge of the creative industries. Insights and stories are based on interviews, up-to-date statistics, cartographic data, and personal experiences. This book is the first in the world to shed light on the Finnish music and game industry in English, and it offers a unique vantage point that goes beyond Sibelius and Angry Birds. Most importantly, it reveals the importance of collective success: whether it is about leveraging Finnish game design competences or building a peculiar Finnish brand by exporting music, the Finnish success stories are built on well-founded and open collaboration with a 'no one is left behind' mentality. The book is relevant reading for everyone interested in finding out how players from a small Nordic country have managed to find their niches and build success within the highly competitive fields of mobile gaming and music.
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa.
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus S-ryhmän myymälään tai Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan.