The North Karelia project (Pehmeäkantinen kirja)
Finland has, with the North Karelia Project, achieved remarkably good results and provided a model for successful chronic disease prevention and health promotion around the world. Lifestyles are now healthier, risk factor levels are lower, and disease rates have greatly diminished. Annual cardiovascular mortality rates among working-age people are now some 80 % lower than at the outset; life-expectancy has much increased and public health has greatly improved.
In this book the project team's researchers describe the methods employed, present the results, and discuss the experiences of this work - starting with the launch of the Project in North Karelia, and later on expanding the work nationwide. International and global public health perspectives are also discussed.
Kun ostat verkkokaupasta:
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa.
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan.