The information provided is enlivened by the author¹s own experiences of visiting the parks, so that she takes the reader with her on her expeditions, as it were. The book is based on interviews with over 100
local experts on various aspects of nature and is tastefully illustrated with the author¹s own magnificent photographs.
The aim of the book is to encourage readers to go out on excursions of their own, whether in their immediate surroundings or on the fells of Lapland. The more time we spend in nature, the greater our desire to understand it and learn more about it.
Tea Karvinen is a professional nature photographer and journalist living in Rovaniemi. Since 2010 she has spent more than 700 days in Finland¹s national parks.
Kun ostat verkkokaupasta:
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa.
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan.