Hypothetically, a given organism can be considered as a model organism when its size is small and it is competent to represent a certain specific organism by predicting myriads of biological and molecular processes related to genetics, development, physiology, evolution and ecology. By taking genetic conservation into account, a model organism with small size or simple form of life is expected to represent a larger organism including humans with complex genome and biological processes. Although no single organisms fulfill these theoretical criteria, most of our current knowledge of heredity, development, physiology and underlining molecular and cellular processes is obtained from studies based on model organisms. In this study, by using mouse as a model organism expression of Tudor-SN and polyamine regulated proteins were analyzed.
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa.
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus S-ryhmän myymälään tai Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan.