The data were collected from The Care Register for Health Care, The Care Register for Social Welfare, and The Causes of Death Register. Data included all those who died at the age of 70 or older in the years 1998, 2002-2008, and a 40% random sample of those who died during the years 1999-2001. Care transitions could be followed for 730 days preceding death for each individual. The care services included in analyses were health center inpatient wards, residential care including nursing homes and sheltered housing with 24-hour assistance, general hospitals, and university hospitals.
Kun ostat verkkokaupasta:
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa.
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan.