PaaPii's playful, colourful fabrics have captivated Finland over the past few years, and have also begun to take over the world! Now, PaaPii is releasing nine versatile patterns to delight sewing enthusiasts everywhere!
PaaPii designers Anniina Isokangas and Paula Isopahkala have created a collection of patterns that DIY sewers can use for many years to come. PaaPii's Pattern Book for Children has instructions for girls and boys alike: shirts, trousers, dresses and tunics. All of the patterns are designed for flexible jersey fabric. The patterns can be used for a wide range of sizes, 86-140 cm, so they can be used for toddlers, school-aged kids and everyone in between. There's also something for babies and mothers: the book includes a onesie for infants and a women's dress pattern. All the patterns come with easy modification tips, so the book can be used to create more than 20 different garments.
The book includes two pattern sheets.
PaaPii Design, founded by Anniina Isokangas, is a company that designs jersey fabrics, among other products. It is known for its whimsical patterns and imaginative characters. Paula Isopahkala is the designer of PaaPii's clothing line.
Kun ostat verkkokaupasta:
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa. Lue lisää »
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan. Ilmainen palautus ei koske suurikokoisia toimituksia (69€).