There is one challenge above all others, however, in which humankind has so far failed spectacularly, and if it does not take the message of this book seriously, it will also perish with the demands of accurate close work.
For a time we will manage somehow, but without relieving accommodation strain, the requirements of accurate vision in our modern society will destroy the humankind’s ability to see.
The means to which ophthalmology has resorted so far do not lead to the desired outcome.
If we keep following that road, before long the demands of doing close work, which have increased at a tremendous pace, will destroy the eyes’ ability to see.
Only by taking seriously the instructions for relieving accommodation strain explained in this book can we save the sight of humankind.
Kun ostat verkkokaupasta:
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa.
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan.