According to the results obtained, national symbols convey meanings that differ in how strongly the boundaries between groups are constructed. This distinction is important because the difference in the degree to which individuals perceive their nation through these national symbols relates to national sentiments and the association between national identification and attitudes towards immigrants. Also the contextual salience of these national symbols influences outgroup attitudes in different ways. This study suggests that it matters how the nation is presented in the media and in politics, and how ordinary people perceive their nation, even when the most common national symbols are used in the presentation.
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa.
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus S-ryhmän myymälään tai Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan.