Topical groundbreaking game changer book about music psychotherapy of tortured refugees and asylum seekers. The book illustrates the possibilities and methods of music therapy in the treatment of traumas from the theoretical, research and clinical point of views. It includes three case studies of music psychotherapy with tortured men. The book describes how music has been used as a part of torture, violence and manipulation. The meaning of music in the individual experience world is studied in the perspectives of hermeneutic phenomenological philosophy and music psychology research. A theoretical model of music psychotherapy for the treatment of torture victims and other traumatized based on psychoanalytic therapy is introduced. The study was the first larger academic monograph about the music psychotherapy of tortured and other traumatized.
Kun ostat verkkokaupasta:
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa.
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan.