Second, to examine the impact of drug abuse on prenatal resources and mental health problems and how they predict postpartum mental health among drug-abusing and non-substance abusing mothers. Third, to investigate the beneficial intervention impacts on substance abuse and program completion and on changes in maternal depressive symptoms and the mother-infant relationship (maternal sensitivity, structuring, intrusiveness and hostility, likewise child's responsiveness and involvement ).The results were compared between PGT and PSS (psychosocial support) and non-drug abusing comparison groups. Fourth, to demonstrate - with the help of a case study - the factors that may mediate and prevent the intergenerational transmission of trauma and loss in early interaction. The aim was to prevent infant disorganized attachment and to evaluate how the methods derived from attachment theory may demonstrate the effects of an intervention.
Kun ostat verkkokaupasta:
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa. Lue lisää »
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan.