The Model and the Mad Painter brings together works of the Gösta Serlachius Fine Arts Foundation and monologues written by Riikka Ala-Harja. Ala-Harja's texts give voice to the models, about whom we often have little or no information. The literary texts enable us to go back in time and imagine the scenes where the works were painted. The monologues were specially written for Serlachius Museum Gösta's exhibition The Model and the Mad Painter. Alongside Ala-Harja's monologues, this book also gives the art historical background to the paintings. The Mad Painter refers to Akseli Gallen-Kallela, who lived and worked at Ekola Farm in Keuruu in the late 1880s. Among the local people, the artist was known as "the mad painter".
Kun ostat verkkokaupasta:
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa.
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan.