Liora Bresler applauds the inclusion of various contexts in the research theme and she recognises that the story ob bread in its particular educational and bi-lingual context, with its unique background and circumstances, is a compelling research topic. Helene Illeris acknowledges that the thesis, in significant ways, contributes to the aesthetic research field through its very sensitive accounts of the researcher's extensive 'voyage' into the field of educational practices.
This hallmark inquiry into arts, education, cultural heritage, literacy and transformation represents an articulation of concepts central to art practice situated in education. Thus the study maps some of the territory that artists, art educators and others interested in art education need to know when they wish to understand an aesthetic approach to education. Artists, art educators and teachers, and also surely those aspiring to use imagination as a catalyst for learning, now have access to this knowledge.
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa.
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus S-ryhmän myymälään tai Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan.