The featured areas include well-known attrations like the internationally valuable wetlands of Vanhankaupunginlahti Bay, the extensive forests of Helsinki's own Central Park, the wooded island of Seurasaari with its open-air museum, and the historic islands of Suomenlinna. But the book also spotlights many less widely-known natural areas that are well worth discovering. Most of the featured sites are very easy to visit.
Helsinki is blessed with varied natural features from rocky shores to grassy meadows, wetlands, leafy woodlands, ancient forests and moody marshes. Many areas have splendid scenery and a rich variety of flora and fauna. This book aims to help readers discover the great diversity of Helsinki's easily accessible urban nature. Natural treasures large and small can be found even within a stone's throw of the city centre.
Kun ostat verkkokaupasta:
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa.
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan.