While the world evaporates into the digital, the anachronistic Polaroid snapshot dominates media and advertising. The recent sale of the photography collection owned by Polaroid's inventor Edwin Land to the Viennese photography museum WestLicht marks an art-market trend toward the analog. Beginning in the sixties, Polaroid supplied artists around the world, from Ansel Adams to Andy Warhol, with each one of the imperium's latest products. In return, 4,400 works by 800 photographers found their way into the company's International Collection at their European headquarters near Frankfurt am Main. In 2008, when the last instant film factory was rescued from demolition by the company Impossible, the founder's commitment to collecting could be carried on as well. This publication features selected Polaroid masterpieces and new Impossible instant photography by contemporary artists such as Stefanie Schneider and Nobuyoshi Araki.
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa.
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus S-ryhmän myymälään tai Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan.