Materials and methods: The data for the four independent studies were obtained from the Finnish national registers (the Finnish Hospital Discharge Register, the Finnish Causes-of-Death Register, pension registers and reimbursed medicines register). The study sample consisted of patients whose main diagnosis was ICD schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder and who were alive and at least 65 years on 1 January, 1999. The sample was further divided into two groups according to age at onset of schizophrenia. The patients in the very-late-onset schizophrenia-like psychosis (VLOSLP) group had been diagnosed at age 60 years or later and the patients in the earlier onset group before the age of 60 years. The follow-up time from the registers varied between one and ten years depending on the study during the period 1998-2008.
Kun ostat verkkokaupasta:
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa.
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan.