The politics and potential problems of normative boundary-drawing are viewed in light of the English School theory of International Relations. The theoretical framework allows the identification of certain criteria for assessing the appropriateness of international norm-enforcement in a given case. The research question is concerned with the extent to which such criteria are met in case of the UN Security Council sanctions on Iran, and the implications of this for the future strategy in the Iranian nuclear issue, and also for the non-proliferation regime and international society more generally.
The research material consists mainly of speeches held by UN Security Council members and Iran in 2006-2009, which are interpreted hermeneutically, based on the theoretical framework and the background discussion.
Kun ostat verkkokaupasta:
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa.
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan.