In the 1960s, interior designer, Professor Eero Aarnio rose to international prominence with his Ball Chair, and ever since, he has drawn a number of colorful and bold design classics, such as the Pastil Chair, the Bubble Chair, the VSOP Chair, the Pony, the Puppy, the Tomato and the Formula. In recent years, Aarnio has been widely appreciated especially as a lamp designer.
Compiled by a design professional, this book sheds light on Eero Aarnio's production and life story as well as on the industry's compelling characteristics from the 1960s onwards. The book is made in collaboration with the Helsinki Design Museum. The museum will celebrate Aarnio's exceptionally productive 50-year career with an inclusive exhibition in 2016.
Kun ostat verkkokaupasta:
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa.
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan.