The main thrust of the strategy was to transform Rosenlew Tools into a unit that could operate profitably, first and foremost as the main supplier of large injection molds for the Nordic TV and automobile industry.
In order to meet the overall goals set for the profit center, strategic objectives had been established for profitability, growth, internationalization, product policy, investments, productivity, cost structure, organization, corporate culture, and competitive advantage.
Strategic objectives were compared with the corresponding performance of competitors. Throughput times, productivity and corporate cultures were compared individually, and conclusions drawn about the reasons for differences in performance.
In order to achieve the overall goal, the company had to win a strong position in the market and improve profitability considerably. The company had been making heavy losses for many years, in spite of significant growth.
The goal was to achieve a return on equity of 14 percent within three to four years.
Kun ostat verkkokaupasta:
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa. Lue lisää »
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan. Ilmainen palautus ei koske suurikokoisia toimituksia (69€).