Concepting the Hotel for Tomorrow is a book about the making and concepting of a living laboratory - that is, two hotel rooms that give us a glimpse of what the hotel rooms of the future could look and feel like. One concept is a next-generation sustainable room, and the other a room of individual customer technology, with the ability to alter itself according to customer wishes.
The main focus of the concept planning in this book is on megatrends in the framework of the Experience Society. The book gives the reader a clear picture of how to carry out concept development in a customer-oriented manner, how customer feedback serves as a basis for further product development, and how to network with innovative companies.
This is a book for hospitality industry professionals, concept designers, academics dealing with concept planning, and university students studying accomodation management and concept planning alike.
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa.
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus S-ryhmän myymälään tai Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan.