In addition to empirical results, the book presents a number of sexological theories which provide different frameworks for assessing the origin of sexual desire and variations in sexual patterns. These theories are utilized and assessed while discussing the most significant empirical results of the national sex surveys. In addition, the book addresses verified sexual problems and disorders within the framework of available sexual counseling and treatment methods.
The results of this long-term study reveal several sexual mysteries. These include persistent and sizable gender differences in sexual desire, decreasing frequency of sexual intercourse, a significant increase in masturbation and difficulties attaining sexual pleasure in the 2000s. Liberal sexual attitudes have gained more support among the general public, but unfaithfullness is less tolerated than ever before. This intolerance is much more striking in Finland than in other comparable European countries. Sexual relationships are evolving toward a renaissance of romanticism.
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa.
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus S-ryhmän myymälään tai Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan.