Alvar Aalto architect (Pehmeäkantinen kirja)
Renja Suominen-Kokkonen's essay, The Ideal Image of the Home, surveys the transformation of ideas about dwelling in the work of Aino and Alvar Aalto and the development of their own home both through its design phase and Aalto's life in the house with Aino as well as his second wife Elissa.
Juhani Pallasmaa analyses in his essay, Rationality and Domesticity, the themes and experiential qualities of the house, as well as the dialectics of rationality and domesticity, experimentation and traditionality in its design.
In addition to the two main essays, the book includes brief descriptions with definitive illustrations of realised and unrealised projects contemporaneuous with the Aalto House, carried out by Alvar Aalto's architectural office between 1933 and 1936.
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa.
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus S-ryhmän myymälään tai Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan.