The book approaches Ainola from several defferent points of view. Ainola as it is today is presented both in words and, especially, in newly taken, high-quality photographs. Its developments over the decades starting with the Sibelius familys selection of Järvenpää as the location for their new home and the construction of Ainola are explained, illustrated with a large archive of historical photos. Everyday life at Ainola is depicted in both words and pictures.
Ainola is one of Finlands mos remarkable cultural monuments, internationally too, it is unique because everything that we see there is original and genuine. Resolute endeavours have been made to preserve Ainola in precisely the condition that it was in when Aino Sibelius passed away in June 1969. The door to this world is now opened to readers of this new book about Ainola.
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa.
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus S-ryhmän myymälään tai Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan.