Great men knew how to exploit progress: others should give away their lives and their happiness for something greater, nobler and more general. To forget that you are a singular individual became a virtue.
Dostoyevsky remarked that "the progress is not worth a single tear of a child". So many tears were shed that it is a wonder that the world was not washed away in them. But the tears of singular human beings never form a tidal wave.
The author dives into the unspoken sources of human singularity: the experience, body and flesh. A dance with the world becomes more important than progress, or "common good". We simply don't know enough to deny the value of the wisdom that appears in unique situations of life.
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa.
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus S-ryhmän myymälään tai Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan.