Over the cycle of its eight subtle seasonal transitions, Lapland's Arctic wilderness alternates between the stark, mysterious beauty of mid-winter and the sun-flooded frenzied light of high summer. Luxury Action's North Pole Menu, presented in the book, takes as its inspiration the Discoveries, Tastes and Experiences of this dramatic, eight-phase annual adventure for the senses.
In autumn, for example, it's time to stock up for the winter, as thick blankets of snow gradually envelope the frozen lands. Calving time, salmon migration, foraging, and berry and mushroom harvests are some of the major activities that schedule Arctic life. The food, consisting mainly of game meat, wild plants, berries, mushrooms and fish, is local, pure, ethnic and ecological.
Janne Honkanen is the Founder and CEO of Luxury Action, the leading and award winning private travel company based in Finland. The company is a pioneer in creating high-end custom experiences in Lapland, Finland and across the Arctic and Nordic region.
Kun ostat verkkokaupasta:
- 1 Laskulla jopa 60 päivää korotonta maksuaikaa. Lue lisää »
- 2 Bonus ostoista jopa 5 %
- 3 Lisäksi S-Etukortti Visalla 0,5 % maksutapaetua.
- 4 Yli 100€ tilauksille ilmainen toimitus Postin pakettiautomaattiin.
- 5 Tuotteilla ilmainen palautusoikeus 14 päivän ajan. Ilmainen palautus ei koske suurikokoisia toimituksia (69€).